Tuesday, December 21, 2010

maybe life would be easier if i was an alcoholic and these quotes were true


-I've never had a problem with drugs... just the police
-We are the people our parents warned us about
- Now I lay me down to sleep, a bottle of vodka at my feet, if i shall die before i wake, tell my friends i drank it straight
- Thought when sober, said when drunk
- I read about the evils of drinking, so i gave up reading
- There are 2 kinds of criminals, 1) those who get caught... and 2) the rest of us
- alchohol- the cause and solution to all of life's problems
- nothing is illegal until you get caught
- I'm old enough to know better but young enough not to care




p.s. i don't drink and i don't do drugs, i just thought these were funni and anyways my dreams are frightening enough

No comments:

Post a Comment