Thursday, March 10, 2011

-- Maybe i'm so caught up in getting over him i didn't notice the perfect person that is sitting right in front of me, actually i'm starting to think he's standing up doing a dance!
-- i like him. but i loved you. i was so in love with you. i let you go because i had to. because it hurt too much. i needed to be able to look at you and still see this great guy that was trustworthy and understanding. I needed to be able to look at you and see my best friend, not just another person who let me down. i moved on, yes, but that doesn't mean that i've forgotten. and that doesn't mean that i won't be here anymore if you ever want to come back.
-- i love you still, you know that. but my heart's been shattered. and every peice of it was clinging to the ground when you walked out of my life. but now, i've finally got it all together again. and a peice of it will always belong to you, but now it belongs to another person. Someone true and trustworthy. Someone you weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment