Thursday, September 13, 2012

I realize now that dying is the easy part. Living is hard

--I still love him. Nothing's changed. He's still that same guy that can make me laugh with the blink of an eye
--one mention of your name and I can't stop the thoughts. I even saw you in my dream last night...I thought I was past that stage.
--and then somebody brings up your name an I'm back in that place, trying to remember how to be okay
--you'll always be my "what if"
--was I just an option when you were bored?
--don't worry, he'll miss you. You're the best he could get, and he blew it. Don't let him make you think for one second that this was your fault. It's not. He screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You gave him your heart, and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but he couldn't. And honestly, he's not mature enough. He's not smart enough. If he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you ever spare second he could. But he didn't and now he's gone. But don't you cry. Don't call him telling him you miss him. Dont text him don't message him, dont talk to him.
--I'm ready to let go, move on, and be happy but there will always be this little shred of well maybe he'll want me tomorrow
--I thought I still loved you but then I realized I just love the memories of who you used to be

No comments:

Post a Comment