Saturday, November 30, 2013

I can't lose him

I'm terrified. I'm so scared that this is going to be it. That I've pushed too far. I know I gave an ultimatum and I know it was in the heat of the moment but I said what I meant because life has sucked recently because of all of this. But I cannot lose him. He's all I have. He is all that makes me happy. I can't sleep without him being the last person I talk to. I can't function at all with the unknown. I miss him all day any time he isn't with me already so I don't know what I would do. If he leaves, I would have no one to talk to. He is the only person i talk to on a regular basis. He's the only person who will listen to all of my problems and not tell me they're stupid. He just accepts me. He's the only person i can think of talking to about my day. When something happens he's the one i want to tell. He holds me when i cry…and i cry a lot. He consoles me. He comforts me. He'll fight with me when i just need someone to do that. He loves me even though i can be a total bitch. I fight with him about our relationship and for our relationship because I want it to work. I want it to last forever. But why do we have to deal with somebody whose desire is to tear us apart. Why would you want to be around someone who does not approve of the woman you love. I can't think of the next minute, hour, week, month, or year and not invasion him there. He has to be there. With me. I don't know what I would do if that changed. I can't go through losing him and missing him. I truly, honestly, do not think i would make it. He is my everything at this point. He's my future. I don't know what to do.

Please don't leave me. Please choose us. Please make us work. Please. I love you.
























No comments:

Post a Comment