Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Someone asked me if i knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind as i whispered, "not anymore"

-- for the first time in weeks, i'm not dreaming about you when i sleep at night. can't say that upsets me
-- i love it when life flips upside down and everything falls apart at the seams. Just kidding, it actually really stinks
-- sure it's not the end of THE world, but it is the end of something i thought waws MY world.
-- unlike you, i can't just forget what we had. i can't forget the times we spent together and i won't forget all those empty promises you made
-- the reason i can't move on is because i have nothing to move onto. i gave it all up for you
-- there's something in your smile that makes me think maybe, just maybe, you weren't ready to let go either.
-- when i think back to the memories we had, i start to smile, but then i remember how we can never make new ones, because you let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment