Monday, May 30, 2011

The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isn't gonna work out between us, but i'm armed with the one reason why it will--- i love you

--And i know that i should probably just let go, because i know that it won't work out and everyone tells me that. so i try to convince myself that it's better off that way without him....but then i'll think of him and remember his smile that makes me melt and i can't imagine myself with anyone else and no matter how hard it will be, i want to be with him
-- i am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact i love it... i just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn't go away....and this feeling that we would be perfect together
-- The best feeling in the world is to be millions of miles away and still be able to picture his eyes
--and there's no way i would be able to describe the way i feel when i'm next to you. It's more than the butterflies and the week knees, even though that's partly it... but you just give me this feeling, where my eyes melt in the reflection of yours and my mouth goes numb. It's like my heart is trying to jump out into your hands saying, "hold me! hold me! don't leave me cause i don't want this feeling to leave again!"
--it's YOU. you mean everything to me...you are the first into my head in the morning when i wake up, my last thought before i go to bed, you smile at me in my dreams, when you are sad i feel sad and when i see your true smile, i feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all i can see is you
-- i can't help but sit here and think about all of the stupid stuff we've done together. i wouldn't want to be stupid with anyone else but you

No comments:

Post a Comment