Monday, August 1, 2011

S(he) (is) br(ok)en

-- it's hard when you know you shouldn't hold on and yet you're too in love to let go
-- you can erase someone from your mind, but getting them out of your heart is a different story
-- don't take this the wrong way, but i really don't give a shit
-- i have tried so hard to forget about you, but my heart still tells me that you're the one
-- in three i can sum up everything i've learned about life, it goes on
-- trusting you again is my decision, proving me wrong is your choice
-- sometimes, the best solution for missing someone is to stay away from them
-- someday, someone is gonna thank you for letting me go
-- i'm scared to see you with someone else
--i'm just waiting for the day where when i look at you, the flashbacks don't happen, because i'm completely over you
-- i never wanted it to end this way. but we both changed. a little too much, and a little too quickly
-- moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it difficult
-- maybe you'll call me someday and hear the operator say "the numbers no good" and that "she had a world of chances for you"
-- i want a gentleman who treats me like a queen. i need respect. i need love. nothing in between
--  i used to sing to your twisted symphony. the words that kept me trapped inside your misery. but now i know, the reason why i couldn't breathe.
-- i've been bruised and i've been beaten, can't believe i put up with all this pain. i've been used and i was choking on the promise that i would never fall again.
-- quiet frankly, i deserve someone who gives a crap about my feelings, and treats me like a person.



it's almost like you had it planned, like you smiled, took my hand, and said, " i'm going to screw you over"

No comments:

Post a Comment