Tuesday, August 2, 2011

you don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you

-- do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me
-- my pain won't let this heart beat in my chest
-- i finally realized that you don't deserve me. after all the crap you've done to me. i'm better off without you. how does it feel
--i'm done hoping that we could work it out.... and i'm done thinking you could ever change. i know my heart will never be the same.
-- i don't need you. i need someone who will actually give a crap. it took me all this time to realize you never did. so much for a happy ending.
-- some people are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be together.
-- it's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew
-- maybe it's when i allow everything to fall apart, i realize who cares and who doesn't
-- i wish my brain had a map to tell my heart where to go
-- i don't know where i'm going, but i still want you to go with me
-- i loved you with everything i had, and if that wasn't enough, then i'm not enough.
-- me without you is like the universe without galaxies.
-- there are two reasons why people don't talk about things. either is doesn't mean anything to them, or it means everything
-- i can never change the way i am. i wish i could sometimes, but please don't hate me because i care about you the way i do
-- no matter what other people say about you....you're still the one
-- i believe the most difficult decision i've ever been faced with, is deciding whether you should just move on or hold on a little tighter
--

No comments:

Post a Comment