Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that you're alive.

-- i don't know why they call it heartbreak. it feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
-- Girl: "describe me in one word." Boy: "Mine"
-- the day you're perfect is the day you can come and comment about my imperfections. but till then... look in the mirror
-- tears are the words too painful to say
-- you were my shooting star. now you're the comet who destroyed my whole world.
-- i regret every single word that i said.. that made him feel special.
-- truth is.... i don't want to waste another moment with anyone who isn't you
--i want someone to tlel me it's all right even when it's all wrong.
-- you're not my type, but i kinda like that idea because "my type" usually breaks my heart.
--after you've tried everything... the only thing left is goodbye.
-- there is no "us" anymore... because U left.
-- it's okay to love with your heart but you gotta love with your mind at the same time. Balance emotion logic.
-- pain makes you stronger, tears make you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser, so thank the past for a better future.
-- somethin tells me this is gonna make sense. Somethin tells me it's gonna take patience. something tells me this will all work out in the end.
-- the saddest love is loving someone who loves you back, yet the circumstances don't let them have you
-- I'd still yes to you again.... for you. i'd do it all again
-- just once, i want to be hard to leave. i want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
-- without you, nothing feels as good. it's like i'm missing some happy part of me.
-- A part of me wants to erase you from my past but another part of me still wants you in my future.
-- I just want to hear that you'll stay.
-- sometimes i say "i ust want you happy." but deep in my heart i still want to be your happiness
-- since you've been gone... life still goes on, but everyday feels like i'm breathing but no longer living.
-- i didn't reallize how much i loved him until he was standing there and he wasn't mine anymore.
-- the hardest thing you'll evver have to do is to stop loving someone because they stopped loving you.
-- i've listened to this song a thousand times, but it hasn't gotten old because it reminds me of you.
-- whenever i think about the future, it includes you for some reason, and that's my favorite part
-- i wish we can go back to every laugh, to every kiss, to every hug. i never knew i'd be missing you this much.
-- it's strange how things change and the one person you're close to seems like the person you don't know anymore.
-- it's not you i'm rejecting, it's my heart i'm protecting.
-- so tell me why you played me like a fool, hurt me so bad and made me cry.
-- i have to admit, you are the only one i think about, the only one i love, and the only one i miss right now.
--changing is what people do when they have no options left.
-- the worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
-- you lay awake crying over him, you go to sleep dreaming of him... but do you ever think there's someone crying over you
-- i'm trying to get over you, but please tell me another way, because this one isn't working.
-- when the pain of holding on is worst then the pain of letting go, it is time to let go
-- and after a while i stopped giving a fuck, stopped loving you and stopped caring. so please do me a favor.. and don't come back now
-- to love someone is to wait for them, but you need to love yourself too, by knowing when to walk away.
-- it's hard to let someone in when every time you do, you heart was left in a million pieces.
-- never let go if you can still hold on, and never hold back once you've decided to let go.
-- i fell for your personality, your looks were just a bonus.
-- i miss you more than you even know; more than you probably care.
-- a boy spends his time finding a girl to sleep with. a man spends his time looking for a woman worth waking up to.
-- i keep building a wall around my heart but then i see you and it all falls apart.


ONCE YOU WALKED OUT OF MY LIFE, THE DOOR LOCKED BEHIND YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment