Thursday, December 15, 2011

i can't stop loving you


You make me sick. love sick. If only you knew everytime i see you, i speechless. breathless. whenever i have the chance to see you, i take it in an instant. If you only knew how often i thought of you, you'd be blown away. If you knew that i compare everyone i come across to you, you'd be blushing. But if you knew how bad you hurt my heart, and how whenever i see you i just want to break down and cry, you would feel so guilty. That someone so "special" to you has to feel this unbearable pain. Even worse, that you're the person causing it. If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back, they'd never ask you to. When it comes to wishes and dreaming i know what i want. But what if what i want, is something i can't have? I am 110% sure that i want you. I want you in my life so bad. and you know why? Because you make me so happy. And when i met you i felt like i had known you forever and nothing else mattered. But then you punched out of my life, like the end of a days work. I know i want you here next to me, but thats just not gonna happen. So why wish and dream, if we know we're just wasting our time? You only find a few people in this world. A few people who will tell you they love you and mean it with all their heart. Dont forget those people who stood by you through it all. The special few that were there for you til the end.

Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else. Something that feels wrong. Only because it's so unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize....you're happy. If i would have known my heart would break, i would have loved you anyway. Love is when you find someone who is your best friend, and you can be yourself around them. It's when words can't come close to how you feel. It's when you know you're supposed to be together, and if you have to wait forever... you will

Babe, you're my everything. No matter how many time i'm told "he's not worth it", and no matter how many times we argue over nothing, you're worth it, and you're my absolute everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment