Thursday, December 15, 2011

i'd rather live a life of lies and fantasy than to face the truth and realize you're leaving me


--i don't want you to call me up no more saying you need me. you're crazy if you think you think just half your love could ever please me.
--no reason to stay is a good reason to go
-- you may not know it yet, maybe you'll never even think about it, but im special.  you're gonna meet alot of girls throughout your life, and alot of them will be special to you. but i'll tell you right now, you'll never find another me. so take a good look around you, buddy. because im leaving, and i may never come back. are you going to let this princess walk right through your life? or are you going to make her sit down and try on that glass slipper you're holding? and if i do take the time to try it on? are you going to hope it fits?

No comments:

Post a Comment