Friday, December 7, 2012

--I don't want someone like you, I want you.
--you're always on my mind and there's nothing I can do about it
--do you smile like an idiot at the texts I send you like I do with yours?
--ever since I met you, no one else is worth thinking about
--I still get butterflies even though I've seen you a thousand times
--my nightmares are usually about losing you
--you have this incredible way of making me happy
--I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing, I just want to talk to you
--today wasn't any different than any other day, I woke and I thought of you
--he's the first person you think of when you wake up and the last when you close your eyes at night
--though time can change so many things, I know one thing is true. Time will never change the way I feel for you.
--I may be in bits and pieces but I still manage to give you the best of me
--since you stepped into my life, my heart rate hasn't stopped rising
--as long as we can see he same sly, breathe the same air, step on the same planet, then you and I are not impossible
--saying I love you is like saying the ocean is damp, volcanoes are warm, the sky is big. It's the biggest understatement of the year.
--no one is perfect until you fall in love with them
--I love you means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times


You don't give up on the people you love

No comments:

Post a Comment