Friday, December 7, 2012

Well behaved women rarely make history

--"We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after"
--"He was playing all these games and I didn't know the rules"
--"She was smart girl until she found love"
--"We're so over we need a new word for over"
--"At the end of yet another failed relationship, when all you have are war wounds and self doubt, you have to wonder was it all worth it?" -Carrie
--"You can just come back into my life and fuck it all up!" -Carrie
--"This love stuff is a mother-fucker" -Samantha
--"Here lies Carrie. She had two loves, and lots of shoes"
--"I will not be the first one to speak, and of he never calls me, I'll think of him fondly. As an asshole."
"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them"
--"When life gets this confusing, sometimes there's only one thing to do... Attend a fabulous party"
--"Oral sex is like god's gift to women; you can get off without worrying about getting pregnant" -Miranda
--"is your vagina in the new york city guidebooks? Because it should be! It's the hottest spot in town! It's always open!" -Charlotte


"I don't need therapy, I have my friends" -Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment