Thursday, January 27, 2011

i'm tired of trying. just let me know if you want me to be in your life.

-- it's so frustrating i guess, to see two people who have no reason whatsover not to be together, stay apart.
-- i love you.. and you're either going to love me back or leave me alone
-- with all the smiles you brought me, i never thought that you could cause me so many tears.
-- i'm tired of all the games. i need something real for a change. Someone who stays when shit gets rough. Someone to hold me when i've had enough.
-- heart, prepare to shatter, because i think i like him a whole lot more then i ever planned to
-- relationships are like glass. sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
-- everything was perfect we were as happy as can be, then you remembered her and forgot about me.
-- a dream is just a dream until it comes true. love was just a word until i heard it from you.
-- sometimes i wish i could read your mind just to see how you feel about me
-- it sucks when a person becomes your weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment