Friday, January 21, 2011

letting go isn't a one time thing; it's something you do, every day, over and over again.

-- i thought i was over him. done with him. but then there he was, standing there, and i couldn't breath.
--these feelings i have for you are beyond my control.
--F.R.I.E.N.D.S= (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you. (N)eed you. (D)eserve you. (S)ave you.
--stupid brain stop thinking about him. Stupid heart stop loving him. Stupid stomach stop flippin & droppin. Dear me, stop being stupid about him
--love doesn't mean that you won't break up or fight. it means that you'll make up amd make things right
-- some people make the world special just by being in it. i think you fall under that particular category.
-- trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
-- love isn't planned... it just happens
--when i'm older & my daughter asks me who my first love was, i wanna be able to point across the room and say he's right there.
--being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
--Everyone wants what they can't have. but if you begin to love what you have, you won't need anything else.
-- we complicate things because most of the time, if your heart has a point, your mind seeks for a reason.
--what hurts the most is talking to him on the phone, like everything's okay. but when you hang up, he doesn't say "i love you" like he used to.
--don't regret telling him what you felt even if everything changed... because at least now you know where you stand his life.
--it's hard to let go of people who are very importana to you. but it's a million times harder to see them fine as you let them go.
--every girl has that one guy she goes back to heartbreak after heartbreak, & nobody knows why, not even her. & she just can't let go.
-- sometimes things can't always be fixed. you just have to leave it alone and walk away. close your eyes and do the best you can to forget.
--i have a million things to say to you... i just can't find the words
--i told myself i won't miss you.. but the harder i try, the more i think of you.
-- if you're really over me, fine! don't text me or act like you used to, don't play me on.. just leave me alone!
-- i'm not walking away from you or what we have. i'm just letting you go because i can't remember why i held on tight for so long.
-- forgetting someone is a choice. Some people can't because they're not willing to.
-- if you don't call me all day, i understand, when you don't text me all day i understand, when i stop loving you i hope you understand.
-- never love if you're not prepared to be hurt, never speak if you don't mean it and never say "i love you" if you don't feel it.
-- i'm strong enough to walk away, but too broken to look back.
-- a smile from the person that you like can brighten up your darkest day even when you know that smile isn't for you.
-- am i supposed to hang around and wait forever?
-- i can't help but wonder what he thinks when he looks at me
-- i love it when he texts first, it gives me the feeling that he's been missing me
-- do you know what is one of the hardest things to hide and to handle? my feeling for you
-- i won't force myself to have a space in your life... because if you know my worth, you'll create one for me.
-- i can't tell you how much i'm so into you... because i'm so scared everything will change if i tell you "i love you"
-- i believed you when you said you would catch me if i fell for you... but then i hit the ground.
-- faking my smile has become more natural than i had thought it would
--i love receiving one new message, and seeing your name on the screen.
-- guys, women may forget what you said, but they never forget how you made them feel.
-- love is not about "it's your fault" but "i'm sorry." Not "where are you" but "i'm right here" not "i wish you were" but "i'm thankful you are"
-- my head is saying let go, my heart is saying just wait.
-- you make me smile even when you're not trying
-- you can miss someone that died. you can miss someone that moved away. but the worst way to miss someone, is someone you see everyday.
-- why would i ever look for something in someone else when i already see everything in you
-- missing you isn't the problem. wondering if you miss me, is.
-- they say true love is worth fighting for. but if it is true love, then why should we have to fight for it.
-- the thing about breaking up is that you always wonder if you'll be missed.
-- it's impossible to give up on love when there will always be that one person who makes you believe in it again.
-- just remember, you were once happy without him; you will be happy again.
-- outside: everything is great, i smile, i'm better without you. Inside: tired of having to pretend my whole world isn't falling apart.
-- i stayed up all night, playing back myself leaving.
-- i can honestly say you've been on my mind, since i woke up today.
-- me plus you, multiply by your smile. minus the drama. a fraction of your heart. i'll solve your problems. we make the perfect equation.
-- you can't walk back in. not after i've spent so much time forgetting you.
-- 3 things i want in a relationship: Eyes that won't cry, lips that won't lie, and love that won't die.
-- you may still have the key to my heart but i'm changing the lock.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just had a broke up with him. And it's just few weeks now. I can still feel the pain. and it really hurts. I decided to surf the net for some quotes about moving on that might encourage me to let him go. I found this blog and these quotes are of big help. I am enlightened that I have to move on that it was not the end. Thank you so much for these great collections of quotes.

    ReplyDelete