Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear "My Jack", i can't imagine myself with anyone else.

-- i am hyper around my friends, classy in front of the guys, crazy around my family, and at a loss of words when i see you.
-- love me because you want to... not because you have to.
-- listen to the melody.....my love is in there somewhere
-- being single is a choice. some say it's to avoid heartbreak, but some choose to be single because they're still in love with someone else.
-- today i caught myself smiling for no reason..... then i realized i was thinking about you.
-- it's not enough to be the one you're close to.... i want to be so much more...
-- i wanna be the sky that holds the stars for you so you never lose your way.
-- time seems to slow down whenever you're around.
-- they asked me to write all the things i love about you on a list.... i wrote "everything".
-- don't make me fall if you don't plan to catch me.
-- i'd rather love someone i can't have then have someone i can't love.
-- it's impossible to find someone who won't hurt me. so i'm going for the person that's worth the pain.
-- explaining my love for you is like explaining colors to a blind man...
-- i have 2 words to tell you. i love you. you and i count as one.
-- when i ask you to listen to a song, it's because the lyrics mean everything i'm trying to say to you.
-- jealous is actually good. because the means you actually care so much for me that you don't want me with anyone but you.
-- you've got a smile that can melt my heart.
-- the luckiest girl in the world is the one that can make you smile.
-- i know you, because i know you're always there, to catch me when i fall, there to listen when i need you, and there when i feel alone.
-- sometimes i wish you could read my mind so i wouldn't have to go through all that trouble just to try to tell you how i feel.


                                                                                  love, "Your Rose"



i love you..... and i'm afraid nothing will ever change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment