Saturday, April 30, 2011

There's a place in my heart that won't ever kiss you goodbye

-- sometimes, the boy i want to be with the most, is the boy i'm better off without.
-- if you could only know me like your prayers at night, then everything between you and me will be alright.
-- i'm not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me or that i will never stop loving you
-- i can't think of anybody else who i hate to miss, as much as i'm missing you
-- it's getting harder for me to sleep, even harder for me to breathe. i'm used to life with you, tell me what i need to do
-- my eyes begin to fill each time i hear our song and i spend every minute asking myself.. "what went wrong?"
--sometimes you love, you learn, and you move on...and that's okay.
--do you ever think about us? am i the only one with feelings that never left?
-- i know you'd never do anything to hurt me, maybe that's why i feel such guilt. Cause i know your heart belongs to me, ming belongs to someone else.
-- i'd run to you at 4 a.m. pouring rain, 10 degrees, on a school night....the only reason why i don't, is because you haven't asked.
-- one smile can't change the world, but your smile changes mine.
-- it's sorta like a chain reaction. she screwed you over....you screw me over. except that's where the chain breaks.
-- and i bet you didn't know that before i fall asleep, you're all i think about
--have you ever liked someone so much it makes you sick? like "i can't breathe and my stomach ties up in knots. sometimes i think im gonna throw up."
-- There comes a point where it's not that you don't care anymore, you just can't.
-- i miss the way you made me feel, even if it was a lie.
-- it hurts when your in love with someone that you can't have.
-- they say "never regret something that once made you smile" but that's so hard when right now, all it brings is pain.
-- if i could have just one wish, i would wish to wake up everyday and know our hearts beat for each other.
-- the biggest mistake you can make is to drift apart from someone, who you once had the time of your life with
-- you wanted space, i gave you the universe. you wanted time, i gave you eternity
-- delete my feelings for you.... ////////////// ERROR! the file is too big...
-- if he doesn't teat you like a princess, then he doesn't deserve to be your prince.
-- don't be too confident if someone tells you they like you. the question is, until when? because people and feelings change
-- trust me, you were just a little crush that grew into something more
-- i can't forget, but i can pretend.
-- S.M.I.L.E= smiling makes it little easier
-- sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realize how much you really need them in your life
-- i love the feeling you get when the guy you like gives you a really cute smile, you simply melt inside.
-- when we are together, i'm so much into that i forget what's going on
-- When a girl is silent. she's either over thinking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside or all of the above.
-- you choose her....Fine! so leave me alone to get on with my life. k thanx bye
-- love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.
-- people tell me to get over you but they don't know you the way i do.
-- it doesn't make sense to let go of something you had for so long, but it also doesn't make sense to hold on when nothing's there.
-- i've watched all the movies. i slept the whole day. i ate all my chocolate but everytime i pause, i can still feel the pain.
-- i hate missing someone that i'm not allowed to miss
-- the reason i can't move on is because i have nowhere to go to. i gave it all up for you.
-- i was feeling totally over him, i told myself it was just a stupid crush, but then he talked to me again.
-- "are you okay?"  "i'm acting like i am okay. please don't interrupt my performance"
--i absolutely despise the fact that you have no idea how badly i want you. yet i have no idea how to change that.
--it's funny how girls run from the huys who try to make them happy. and fight for the ones that make them cry.
-- if you love two people at the same time, choose the second, because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.
-- another month, another year. another smile, another tear. another winter, summer too. but there will never be....another you.
-- emotionally...i'm done. mentally....i'm drained. spiritually...i feel dead. and yet physically....i smile....
-- the day you wake up realizing i'm the girl for you, i'll be laying next to the boy who already knew.



it doesn't matter what my friends are telling me. Doesn't matter what my family's saying too. it just matters i'm in love with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment