Saturday, April 16, 2011

Things will never be the same.. So now i just have to move on, and pray i can forget his name.

--just because we don't talk doesn't mean i don't think about you. i'm trying to distance myself because i know i can't have you.
--just when i thought i was finally over you... you just had to make me smile.
-- why does he keep on wanting her... when he knows he can have me
-- when you pushed me away and tore my heart to pieces, did you even think to yourself you might regret doing this to me one day.
-- the worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to hide the tears.
-- silence is a girl's loudest cry. if she's quiet, she is really hurting inside.
-- i can't spend my life standing by, because even when i miss you, you're still not missing me
-- sometimes you just gotta wipe away the tears, slap on a smile, walk with your head up, and act like you never even cared at all.
-- i loved you before you met her. i loved you while you were with her. i will continue loving you, because that's what my heart has come to know.
-- everytime i think i've moved on, you give me a reason to fall for you again.
-- sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, try not to cry, and say goodbye.
-- i'm tired of being the one apologizing, when the wrong one here is you.
-- take the time to love her.... or someone else will.
-- if i could control my heart... i would stop it from falling in love with you.
-- seeing you smile, no matter how much you've hurt me, no matter how many tears you've cause me.. i'll smile
-- even though you walked away, sometimes you still look back. to be sure your ex is ok because you are a better person than the ex you dated.
-- i only hate him because i don't him. because hating him is easier than admitting he hurt me, that he got away, and i'd do anything not to hurt.
-- i treated you like a king..... how come i didn't feel like a queen.
-- somethings are better left unsaid... and sometimes you just get tired of talking.
-- roses are red. violets are blue. i'm jealous of her... for the simple reason that she has you.
-- you'll never realize how much you like someone..... until you watch them like someone.
-- a broken heart will heal... and the next time, it will be stronger.
-- i don't hate you, i'm just dissapointed you turned out to be everything you said you'd never be.
-- stop looking back on the past, because no matter how you do, you can't go back there anyway.
-- the pain isn't always visible. i hurt more than you can see... my heart is torn in pieces and it's all because i fell for you too easily.
--sometimes i'm so convincing... i forget my smile is fake.
-- i miss you. not as my boyfriend, or even my friend. i miss the person who you were when we first met.
--it's funny how you can have all the friends in the world... but it just doesn't feel right without the one you lost.
-- there's always gonna be that one mistake you can never take back, that one memory you'd do anything for just to have again.
-- even if you yell at me, even if you say you hate me. i'm still gonna be there for you.
-- it sucks when you know you need to let go, but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.
--truth is, sometimes i miss you so bad i can barely stand it.
-- the most terrible way to miss someone, is to be sitting right next to them.. knowing it will never be the same.
-- it's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go. but it's more painful asking someone to stay if you know he really wants to go.
-- you made your choice, and it wasn't me. so if one day you try to come back, and the choice is mine.... it won't be you.... karma hurts baby.
-- just because you think i don't have reason enough to be hurt, doesn't make the pain any less real.
-- inside my heart is breaking, outside my makeup is flaking. but my smile stay on, the show must go on.
--there's a "lie" in believe. "over" in lover, "end" in friend, and "if" in life.
-- i planned to say all these terrible things to you... but in the end, i just wanna tell you i miss you.
-- someday, you'll realize how much you cared about me, and how amazing i was. but i'll already be with the guy that always knew.
-- when i tell you i miss you, it doesn't mean i'll never get over you. it just means i wish i didn't have to.
-- just when you think you can move on, you remember all the reasons why you held on for so long.
-- i hate that when we see each other, we act like nothing happened between us. like we don't even know each other.
-- what hurts more than losing you, is knowing you're not fighting to keep me.
-- i will always have a piece of my heart that smiles whenever i think about you.
-- it's taking a lot of strength and courage for me to come to the realization that me and you can never me together again.
-- maybe it's not that i can't get over you... maybe it's that i don't want to.
-- when i miss you, i stare at your profile, and remember the talks we had, and the times which we spent together.
-- when you're gone, living your own life, making new memories, and meeting new people. i just hope you remember me.
-- he broke it, bought it, stole it, and crushed it. but at the same time he made it feel so amazing.
-- i wish the story didn't end this way "cause i'm still in love with the person who helped write it"
-- i miss you when i'm sad, i miss you when i'm lonely. but most of all, i miss you when i'm happy.
-- i used to write your name on my hand with sharpie. it faded away over time, just like our love did.
--i may erase your messages. i may throw away your note. but i'll never forget what you wrote
-- the saddest part isn't that every passing day i feel i need you more, but it's the fact that you don't need me at all.
-- the hardest part of moving forward, is never looking back.
-- here's your knife. i finally got it out of my back. i'm sure you'll be needing it again soon.
-- i chose to love the guy that hurt me the most. but that also means i love him the most.
-- even though it hurts.. you're still my favorite pain.



I will never tell him how much i cried that day.

2 comments: