Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm still young! I've got things to do, liquor to drink, boys to confuse, parties to go to, and times to screw up. Cause right now.. i'm just living it up!

--Yes, there's 1 thing stopping you and me from being together. and that thing is called Common Sense
-- i saw a piece of shit on the ground today.... reminded me of you
-- I have a pen... you have a phone number... think of the possibilites
-- I love pandas.. they're so chill. They're like "Dude, racism is stupid. I'm white, black and asian!"
-- shit, look who's on line... LOG OUT LOG OUT LOG OUT "hey what's up"... damn
-- i stay up late everynight.. and realize it's a bad idea every morning.
-- "o my gosh! did you just fall?" "no the ground came up and smacked me in the face!"
--screw marathons!... rolling to the fridge is hard enough.
-- i'm not a tease.... i'm just a reminder of what you can't have.
-- i love how in scary movies, the person yells out, "Hello?" as if the bad guy is gonna be like, "yeah, i'm in the kitchen! want a sandwich?"
-- if he knew how much i facebook stalk him... he would probably file a restraining order.
-- google and wikipedia have probably taught me more than school has
-- i don' t hate you, it's just... no, i hate you.
-- we're not perfect. we laugh too hard, and we're way too loud. we make fools of ourselves in public, but doing it together, makes us friends forever.
-- i'm not lazy.. i'm on energy saving mode.
-- i'm not shy... i'm holding back my awesomness so i don't intimidate you.
-- me: i'm a ninja. friend: no you're not. me: yes i am, did you see me do that? friend: do what? me: exactly
-- wow! nice makeup!.. just kidding, it looks like crayons raped your face.
-- yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says " to be continued"
-- i didn't fall.. the floor just needed a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment