Monday, April 18, 2011

he loves me; he loves me not.... but he probably does, because i'm so damn hot

-- we just have to accept the fact that some people are going to stay in our hearts... even if they don't stay in our lives.
--yes, i like you. more than words can explain. but boy, you're kidding yourself if you think i'll wait around for you to make up your mind.
-- i can't just be your friend when we both act like more than friends.
-- losing the one you love is like waking up from an overdose and realizing that you're still alive.
-- every morning i try to convince myself that i don't like you anymore. but by the end of the day i give up. because i know i still do.
-- as you looked into my eyes and asked why i was about to cry, it was cause i knew we had to say goodbye.
-- time goes by alot slower when you miss the one you love.
-- i don't believe in a "break" in a relaionship. that's just an excuse to mess around with other people.
-- sometimes we just need to see that one person one last time to realize that he's not the one
-- i hide a broken heart behind a laughing face. and even though i said i'm over you. no one will ever take your place.
-- hold onto what you love, stay true to what you know. take everything you dream of and never let it go.
-- don't like me? reach me at 1-800-i-don't-give-a-fuck
-- we fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection.
-- sometimes i wonder if love is worth fighting for. then i remember your face and i'm ready for war.
-- i'm in love with my bed, but my alarm clock won't let us be together.
-- the hardest thing to say? even though it's true, is that it's time for me to get over you.
-- how to get over love. say goodbye, but never say hello again. pick the pieces up, but never fix them... feel the pain, but never keep it.
-- it's not telling you how i feel that scares me. it's what you'll say back.
-- you're the guy i want to waste my summer nights with, doing the most pointless things.
-- i've been hit where it hurts. in the most sensitive parts. yah sre guys have balls, but girls have hearts.
-- feelings develop in the heart and spread to your stomach and sometimes shuts down your brain.
-- cracks in the concrete are just constant reminders that, even the strongest break down.
-- i miss you so much , i can't sleep. whenever i close my eyes, i even see you in my dreams.
-- people ask me what i want to do when i'm older and i say i don't know. because they would call me crazy if i said i want to spend my life with you.
-- i'd rather argue with you. than kiss someone else.
-- you can give away my organs... but i don't recommend the heart, it's broken.
--diamonds are pretty and so are pearls but nothing is as gorgeous as me and my girls
-- letting go is not about forgetting the past, but living and growing for a better future.
-- you're my favorite hope, my favorite try; you're my favorite letdown, and my favorite goodby.e

No comments:

Post a Comment