Saturday, April 23, 2011

you never forget your first true love. either the scars left behind stay there forever, or your heart never beats the same way again

-- "i'll love you forever"......when did forever end?
-- "i'll be there for you"......why aren't you here now?
-- there's no point in holding onto something that will never be yours. that's why today, i'm letting you go.
-- i'd take a bullet for you even though i know you'd never do it for me.
-- if you give me a chance, or us a chance, i'd spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision.
-- no matter how many guys flirt with me, they won't feel up the emptiness my heart feels...simply because they aren't you.
-- i don't regret my past. i just regret the time i've wasted with the wrong people.
-- you know why i remember you everytime i'm alone? because when we were still together, i was never alone... i was always with you.
-- it's hard to pretend you loved someone when you didn't... but it's harder to pretend you don't love someone.... when you really did.
-- love is like a shadow. when you chase it, it runs away. when you turn your back and walk away, it follows you.
-- i still think you're the one and only for me.
-- love is like a rubber band... we keep pulling, someone lets it go, and it hurts the one who held on.
-- so maybe it's true.... that i can't live without you.
-- i don't need advice. i don't need pity. i don't need lectures. i don't need chocolate. i don't need jokes..... all i need is him.
-- i don't know what's wrong and i don't know how to explain it. i do know crying helps me get through whatever the hell is wrong with me.
-- why do we always wait till they're gone to say the things we never had the courage to say before.
-- my only mistake was to fall too much in love with you.
-- how could you make me love you... and then not be there to love me back.
-- it's so hard to want something so much, and knowing you can't have it just makes you want it more. that's how i am with him.
-- they say that time heals all wounds... but all it's done for me so far is give me more time to think about how much i miss you.
-- how can i let you go when you're not even mine.
-- you only need me when you want something. the rest of the time i'm lucky if you even remember my name.


All i wanted was a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment