Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here comes the pain

-- Sometimes i wish i could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when santa did exist. When my daddy was the only boy i ever kissed. When Disney was the best place to be.When the only movies I could see were rated G. When my biggest problem was learning to write my name and people didn't change....and my friends were the same. And everytime i was sad or i had a bad day, i could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt... and no pain....just laughter. When everyone always lives... happily ever after
--When i cry at night, the only thing I can think to myself is... how can i seem so perfectly fine in the morning.... Why do i smile like nothing's wrong. and how does not one single person notice that i'm not okay.
-- I don't know what i want in life. I don't know what i want right now. All i know is that i'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any more of me left. Everything that ever causes a tear to trickle down my cheeks, i run away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding it's way back towards me. And i don't know what to do. I just know the pain i felt so long ago, it's hurting ten times more
-- I'm not saying I have nothing. I'm not saying i'm gone completley. It's just sometimes it's all a bit too much to handle. Sometimes i feel it's too much. I'm not going to do anything stupid because i know it will get better. it has to right? otherwise there wouldn't be anyone who would live past their teenage years. but for now, just for now, it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment