Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bits and Pieces


-People ask me all the time, what do you see in him. I can't help smile and say "everything".
- You know you love him when you can't help cry everynight, because you know he's not yours.
- Dreaming of you makes my night worth while, thinking of you makes me smile, being with you is the best thing ever. Loving you i'll do forever.
- It's not my fault i fell in love. You're the one who tripped me.
- I know that this may be pointless, holding on, but something tells me that you're where I belong.
- I love you, it's more than a crush, I can't even listen to 1 song without thinking about you.
- I've fallen so deep and hard for you, maybe too hard becase I can't get up.
- When you're around I don't care about anything else, my friends, my problems, they just dissapear, just because you're here. You simply take away all my fears.
- I want to know what I mean to you. Just tell me that truth. I can't keep living a lie, if that's what all this is. I need an answer even though it might kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment