Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hard time in life can suck

- behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh i'm falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl i am, isn't me.
- To tell you the truth i've just been avoiding everything.
- Don't say you know me, when I don't even know myself.
- I know God wouldn't give me anything I couldn't handle, I wish he didn't trust me so much.
- When I do something great, no one seems to notice. But when i do something wrong, no one seems to forget.
- Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense? Well that's how I feel right now.... I feel like i'm facing everything myself, with nothing but tears and a fake smile.
- There's this girl in the mirror, i wonder who she is. Sometimes i think i know her and sometimes i wish i did. There is a story in her eyes, lullabies and goodbyes. When she's lookin back at me I can tell she's hurting inside.
- I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of crying. I know i've been smiling, but inside i'm dying.
- She smiles with all that she has left, yet tears are left undried. And though she's got so much bottled up inside, if you look past her broken eyes to a shadow no one sees, a disguise so you won't recognize, that girl is really me.
- Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry and just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
- A strong girl keeps her stuff inline and with tears running, she still manages to spit out the simple words "i'm fine"

No comments:

Post a Comment