Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friends gotta love'em

- Partyin and hangin out, all night long, i can't believe i'm gonna be gone, through our secrets and lies i'll still be by your side, cause no matter whenever or wherver we will still be friends forever.
- i'm glad we had the time together, just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then before you know it, the times we had together are gone.
- If time slips away and you haven't heard from me, always remember that our bond is more than just words, it's a feeling of togetherness in our hearts and soul.
- I want to remember how you made me laugh and sometimes cry, and I never want to forget how special and differend you are, and how you touched my life in a way that no one else could.
- How do I say goodbye to what we had, the good times outweigh the bad. I thought we'd get to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
- Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
- I'll never find another friend to take the place of you. No one will ever touch my world exactly like you do. No one who's quiet so thoughfull, no one i cherish so. NO one will mean so much to me. I just wanted you to know.
- If two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share friendship forever.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends can make is that they can grow seperatly without growing apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment