Saturday, November 13, 2010

the world of love- what a crazy place to live

- the bad thing about falling for someone who's not right for you at all, is that you end up falling anyway because you think that they might actually turn out to be different.
- i wonder what i could do, or say to make him like me. i wonder what or who i will have to be to be his. I wonder when just being me will be enough.
- i get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because i know, even if just for a second, i crossed your mind.
- love hurts when you breakup with someone. It hurts even worse when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever
- you really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if it means your not part of it.
- watching you from a distance, afraid to get close, i'm hoping you realize who loves you the most. But unless you open your eyes to the one who is always there you won't realize who really cares.
- i wish i knew exactly what to do, wish i knew what to say so i could be the one who takes your breath away.
- the worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for them without the intention to catch her.
- the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right next to them knowing you can't have them
- the loneliest place i've ever been was not when i was alone, it was when  i was in love with someone who wasn't in love with me.
- i hate the way you look at me, and the way you act so weird. I hate the way you have no clue. I hate it when you're far not near. I heate your stupid everything and the way you have no fears. I hate you so much it makes me sick. I hate it when you're mad or when you make me happy. Even worse when you make me sad. I hate it that you're just my friends and the fact you don't care. But most of all i hate the way i don't hate you not even close, not even a little bit. It's soo not fair.
- i love him, i hate him , he's always on my mind. I'm sweating him, forgetting him, i just want him to be mine.
- the last time i looked into your eyes i knew nothing would ever be the same... it hurt so bad to look away.
- all those sweet things you said play back in my head, i don't know if they were true, but all i know is i have to pretend i don't care, try not to think about you anymore. Keep it all bottled up inside, let go of the memories, and being in your life.
- it's never too late, you still have chances in life, you'll get up once again, you'll laugh again, you'll live again, and you'll love again.
- you watch her walk through the room, big smile, laughing, looking happy. you'd never guess she goes home and cries herself to sleep over you.
- love leaves a memory no one can conseal, but it also leaves a heartache no one can heal.
- all i can do is smile and walk away, hide all my tears and pretend i'm okay.
- it's amazing how someone can break your heart and yet you still love them with every broken bit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment