Saturday, November 13, 2010

O love

-I could not recall a more perfect fall cause when I looked up in his eyes, it didn't hurt at all.
- If I had to choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breath to say I love you.
- We were given 2  hands to hold, 2 legs to walk, 2 eyes to see, 2 ears to listen, but why only 1 heart? Because the other was given to someone else 4 us to find.
- If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, their yours 4ever. If they don't then it was never meant to be.
- to be your friend was all I ever wanted. To be your lover is all I'll ever need.
- You are what I never knew I always wanted.
- If i had a single flower for everytime I think about you I would be walking forever.
- Don't say you love me unless you really mean it. Because I might do something crazy......like believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment