Saturday, November 13, 2010

life without you

- it really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much.
- Once upon a time i was falling in love, but now i'm only falling apart.
- You don't have to let it slip away but you want to, i don't want to let it slip away but i have to
- i thought that by telling myself and everyone else that i hated you that sooner or later i would believe it, but now i realize that lying made me want you more.
- every few nights or so you pop into my dreams, i just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me.
- the saddest thing in life is loving someone who used to love you.
- i wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate.
- don't say we weren't meant to be beacause if we weren't you wouldn't have been here in the first place.
- i miss you a little. a little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more each day.
- i can make everyone believe that i don't love you, but i'm finding it so difficult to convince myself that it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment