Saturday, November 13, 2010

life is why i cry

- I sleep so i don't have to feel
- I don't know if you ever felt like this, that you wanted to sleeop for a thousand years, or just not exist, or just not be aware that you exist. I want it when I get like this. That's why i'm trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.
- Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand
- Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much things have change, who you've lost along the way and how much of it you couldn't control.
- When i cry at night they only thing i can think to myself is how can i seem so perfectl fine in the morning? Why do i smile like nothing is wrong? and how does not one single person notice that i'm not okay.
- I don't knwo what i'm doing anymore. I don't know what i want to see. My world used to be worth living for, now it's hard enough to be me.
- I feel so empty yet i feel so much pain
- there's supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel. How long is it going to take to see the end.
- When you finally realize you didn't matter to someone you start to think if you matter to anyone. or if you even matter at all.
- smiling is only a symptom of happiness and can be faked. don't assume that everybody that smiles is happy.
- i feel sometimes that nobody has held me down and forced me to cry or made me hug them, or got to the inside of me, i just say i'm fine and smile, nobody ever said "no you're not".
- I love sleep, my life has the tendency to fall apart when i'm awake.
- one smile can hide a thousand tears
- i'm so lonely i don't even wanna be with myself anymore
- there is nothing worse than being surrounded by people and feeling life you're all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment