Monday, November 29, 2010

To Him,


- i can't believe i just gave up. I just let you drop out of my life. I tried to make you stay, then one day it just got too hard and i saw what you really wanted was a life without me. So i gave up and now you're really gone. I wish i could make you come back, but tears, wishing, and reminiscing do nothing, but make my heart break a little more.
- So as of right now, i know what's best for me. and that's to get over him, even though i can't. My life is still lingering over every drop of love he has ever given me. Even though I may not have always seen that love, i know it was still there, and like a fool, i let go of something i never knew i needed, and i had him.... and now every tear i cry, i watch him slip further and further away from me, and it's my fault. It's my fault i let him make me cry, and it's my fault i am dealing with this pain and misery, but if this is love.... I'd do it all over again.
- i remember the worst.... i think of the times i cried. i thought i couldn't hurt more, but i was wrong. Because the pain of loosing you doesn't at all compare to what i feel now, because the pain i feel now is the pain of knowing i will never get the chance to loose you again.
- It's hard realizing that i poured my heart out to you and you act like i'm some kind of idiot and that you don't want me. But i know one day you'll want me and i won't want you because you always want what you can't have....But that's how my life goes. I still love you and i will never forget you, and i pray, even though we never talk anymore, that when you sleep at night you dream of me as i do of you.
- Lately, i talk to your memory more than i should. If i could forget the past, i would, cause this missing you isn't doing me any good.
- It's when i'm standing 6 feet away from you and not being able to find the words to tell you how much i love you and how much i miss you that i just want to scream to the whole room that i'm still in love with you. It's when im sitting alone with the phone in my head dialing your number and hanging up that i would trade a thousand tomorrows for just one yesterday, It's when i'm really sad about something and need someone to talk to that i realize you're the only one who really knew me at all. It's when i cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much i would give to have you make me laugh.
-so maybe you were special, maybe you were supposed to be the one. but then again, maybe you were just like the rest of them, only you took my heart with you when you left.
- I don't know what's wrong with me lately, as much as i don't want him, there's still a part of me that wants all of him
- i pretended not to light up when you entered the room, i pretended not to be upset when we got in a fight, i pretended i didn't look forward to seeing you everyday, and i pretended i was completely over you. Now these lies have showed me i miss you more then i realized.




I really do miss you, just being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment