Saturday, November 13, 2010

you wouldn't understand

- I don't think you understand how hard it is to talk to you just as friends because i want every sentence I say to turn into I love you.
- It's killing me to know you without having a chance to hold you, all I want to do is show you how i really feel inside.
- You can run to me, you can laugh at me, or you can walk right out that door. But I can't be just friends anymore. I hate that you don't love me... but what I hate more is that no matter how much you don't love me I still love you.
- My head is filled with mixed emotions about me and you. I used to know but now i have no clue. You make me happy, you make me sad. Thinking of you and all we could have. I keep to myself but my heart won't let you go.
- You don't have to be together for him to break your heart. 
- Sometimes I look at you and you seem to be looking back at me. But sometimes you look away like you're afraid of what might happen if you stare a second longer.
- Loving him- hard to regret. Loosing him- hard to accept.  But with all the hurt i've felt letting go is the most painful yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment