Saturday, November 13, 2010

A letter i'll never send, to the one i'll always love.

Sometimes life isn't easy at all, sometimes when I'm here alone I wish I was there with you just a precious moment, to give you a big hug. There comes a time, a point in your life when you realize who mattersm who never didm who won't anymore and who always will. So I won't worry about the people in my past cause there's a reason they didn't make it to my future. But that can be hard, really hard. My mind tells me to give up but my heart won't let me, and though it hurts me to move on I know it should be for the best. But you know it kills me to wonder what could have been, what we could havve been. I don't understand how we could click so fast but yet we aren't together. I just want, for once, somthing to work for me. I mean I finally found someone I really like and I can't be with him, are you serious, are you freaking kidding me! I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we could have but I can't because I know you won't come after me. My grandmother once told me, "don't give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry, don't ever setttle for an answer if you don't want to know," so i won't say I don't love hime cause I can't let him go. I feel I neet to get over him though, but most days I don't want to. Ugh, when all the memories come back. But I'll never find the right one if I don't let go of the wrong one. But how do I now if you're the wrong one. Sometimes I pretend I'm alright because when everybody thinks you're fine you forget you're not for a short amount of time. If everything happens for a reason what's the reason behind this

No comments:

Post a Comment