Saturday, November 13, 2010

tell me what's goin on


-I don't know where I stand with you. I never met anyone like you. I don't know what I mean to you, or even what it is I see in you. All I know is everytime I see you all I want is to be with you forever.
- I dream about you everynight, wishing you were here to hold me tight. I want you to kiss away my tears, and gaurd me from my biggest fears.
- If I found a 4 leaf clover, if I had a shiny new penny, if I owned a lucky horseshoe, if i had my own genie in a bottle, if i saw a shooting star, i'd only have 1 wish.... to be with you.
- With you I get this feeling I can't explain. I can't help smile when you say my name, and then I look right into your eyes and I get these crazy butterflies.
- What can I do to make you mine. Falling so hard, so fast this time. What did you say? What did you do? To make me fall in love with you.
- Boy you know i'm crushing for you. Boy, I know you don't feel this way two. You may never know the pain you put me through but seeing you smile makes it all fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment